Your child’s growth in mind!
The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® is an award-winning curriculum for preschool success. Comprising The Foundation®, a research-based curriculum, and the Daily Resources®, which offer step-by-step guidance in the form of Teaching Guides® and additional Daily Teaching Tools®, The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® is fully aligned with the Head Start Development, National Early Learning Framework and Florida Early Learning standards. Using exploration and discovery as a way of learning, The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® enables children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills. You can find more information at Teachingstrategies.com.
In conjunction with The Creative Curriculum for Preschool®, Morning Glory Preschool utilizes the following academic and communication components to foster the development of the whole child:
- Weekly lesson plans posted for parents
- Consistent daily classroom schedules
- Educational focus on math, science, language, phonics, reading, physical education, character development and creative arts
- Weekly folder with weekly reports for parents
- Daily reports for toddler students
- ASQ Screenings and Teaching Strategies Gold Development Assessments
- K4 quarterly progress report and quarterly VPK assessments
- Quarterly newsletters
- Monthly academic parent ideas newsletter
- Parent participation activities
- Computer lab for K4 and Kids Club School Students